- HKIAAT Award Ceremony cum Career Talk 2017
- Examination Results for Professional Bridging Examination - June 2017 Session
- Examination Results for Accredited Accounting Technician Examination - June 2017 Session
- New release of question and answer booklets (December 2016)
- Updates of PBE Paper III Study Text
Position Paper on the New QP
4 January 2017
The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (the "Institute") has completed the CPA qualifying process reform to ensure professional accountants are trained with the skills, expertise and ethics that can support Hong Kong as an international business and financial centre. This Position Paper sets out the final content, structure and design of the new QP.
With the launch of the new QP, holders of Accredited Accounting Technician ("AAT") and Professional Bridging Examination ("PBE") will have a direct pathway to the CPA qualification framework. AAT Examination and PBE will not be offered after 31 December 2018. The Institute will offer cross-credits to AAT students/ members and PBE students who are partway through their examination in the existing framework. A comprehensive set of transitional arrangements has been designed to ensure a smooth transition from the existing structure to the proposed requirements of the new QP.
Please click here to view the details of the new QP.
Important notice(click the below links to view the details)
- Syllabus Update and Supplementary Chapter for AAT Paper 7
- Syllabus Update and 2nd Edition of Study Text for PBE Paper I
HKIAAT Award Ceremony cum Career Talk 2017HKIAAT is organizing the Award Ceremony cum Career Talk 2017 for all students, graduates and members to join. This event aims to share information on the new QP and its transitional arrangements. A professional recruitment consultancy will also provide career advice to attendees.
The particulars of the event are set out for your kind information:
Date: 15 September 2017 (Friday)
Time: 6:30 p.m. – Cocktail reception
7:00 p.m. – Talk on "New QP" and "CPA experience sharing"
7:45 p.m. – Presentation of awards and certificates
8:00 p.m. – Talk on "Effective CV writing and interview advice"
8:30 p.m. – Cocktail resumes / one-on-one career consultation
Venue: HKICPA Auditorium, 27/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai
* Seats are limited and on a first come, first served basis. Attendees can obtain one CPD hour for joining both talks.
Please click here for the programme rundown. Invitations have been sent out by email. Should you have any queries about the event, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Dickson Lai (email: email@example.com / tel.: 2823-0602).